What background checks may an employer request from new hires? Not all employers will do each of the type of check mentioned below, but good to know all of the main possibilities.
Formal checks an employer could ask you to authorize:
- Criminal background Check
- Enhanced Police Information Check
- Criminal Records Check
- Credit Bureau Inquiry Check
- Employment Verification Check
- Education and Credential Check
- Identity Cross Check
- Reference Check
- Drivers Abstract
- Public Safety Verification
- Verifiable ID card check . . .
This is premium content for subscribers only.
Please subscribe to one of our plans.
Click on appropriate link below to subscribe now: